Enhanced data quality and ink cost savings in one solution
Industry-leading correction, optimization and normalization as well as data conversion technology for PostScript® and PDF workflows. Comprehensive analysis and data verification provides secure file conversion, optimization and error correction in a LAN environment.
The component Speedflow Check has been expanded by the ability to reduce a significant amount of ink. To achieve cost savings, CMYK print data is been re-separated. Less expensive black (K) replaces partly expensive chromatic colors (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow). The amount of ink usage throughout the whole document can be reduced without visual variation.
- Time savings: Automatic control, correction and optimization of production files. Hot folder-based import of PDF, PostScript®, EPS and TIFF file formats
- Cost reduction: Ink Saving - Reduction of CMY ink. Optional ink coverage reduction. Less paper and lower energy costs.
- Quality enhancement: No changes in color impression. Improved gray balance.
- Productivity increase: Higher production speed. Reduced set-up time.
- Ease of use: No need for external color management specialists.
- Flexibility: Export and conversion of PDF 1.2 through PDF 1.7 (Acrobat® 8.0)
The variation "Plus" is available for Speedflow Basic (Check and Edit) as well as for Speedflow Suite (Check, Edit and Impose).